The Hilton Chicago. Not Just a Venue. A Memory Maker.
From events for up to 2,400 guests to small sessions of 20, you’ll find the perfect downtown Chicago meeting space at the Hilton Chicago. Options include the following:
- Over 234,000 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space
- Grand Ballroom — a ballroom steeped in history and featuring more than 12,000 sq. ft. of uninterrupted space
- International Ballroom — our largest space, comfortably accommodating 2,400 guest theater style or 1,800 banquet style
- Stevens Meeting Center — 119,000 sq. ft. of versatile space for meetings and tradeshows
- Salon A — our recently renovated space that features five separate meeting rooms
- McCormick and Pullman Boardrooms — beautifully-appointed spaces for executive-level meetings
- Third Floor Conference Rooms — seven state-of-the-art rooms offer seating for 20 to 80 people
- Fourth Floor Conference Rooms — 14 newly renovated meeting rooms that can accommodate 2-80 people
Stevens Meeting Center
Spanning 119,000 sq.ft. with four versatile rooms, the center is an excellent choice for any number of events – including large functions, gala fundraisers and exhibitions. Salon A is divisible into five individual meeting rooms for self contained meetings:
Salon A: Over 40,000 sq.ft.
Salon B: 15,000 sq.ft.
Salon C: Over 28,000 sq.ft.
Salon D: Over 34,000 sq.ft.
4th and 5th Floor
Executive-level meetings in distinguished boardrooms provides the perfect setting for your next power meeting. You’ll also find 14 recently renovated meeting rooms on the fourth floor, each one equipped with everything you need for a successful conference.
- 2 – 80 guests
- 300 sq.ft. – 900 sq.ft.
Venture to the fifth floor for an additional 9 meeting rooms. Set in a quieter area of the hotel, these smaller meeting rooms provide a more intimate and personal business experience.
- 8 – 40 guests
- 250 sq.ft. to 400 sq.ft.