Hiltons of Chicago Sales Complex
We’ll admit it. We’re addicted to detail. It doesn’t matter some of the time…it matters all of the time. That’s our motto at the Hiltons of Chicago Sales Complex.
Simplicity isn’t Always Simple
Ask anyone here. It isn’t easy…it’s hard work, yet rewarding. It means constantly asking questions – “How can we make it better?” “How do we continue to innovate?” How can we make it easier for our clients?” It’s turning tradition on its side with out-of-the-box solutions and removing the clutter. It’s celebrating opportunities and successes as a team. The end result – a place you’re proud to work, places you can’t wait to share with your clients and they can’t wait to share with their attendees – it comes full circle.
Find your Fit
At the Hiltons of Chicago Sales Complex, we’re always looking for talent and as positions become available, we want to fit it with the right person. We hire the person not the position. Our team is anchored with players who engage, walk the talk, exhibit integrity, demonstrate accountability and pose innovation.
We care about your future and want to grow along your side. From day one, you’ll be paired with a mentor to coach you into success. Leadership will work with you to establish a succession path specific to your personal and professional goals. You’ll always know the expectations and the opportunity that lies ahead.
The Hiltons of Chicago Sales Complex is comprised of distinct, specialized business units focusing on strategic goals within our company.
- Convention Sales – managing 100+ peak rooms
- Event Sales Center – managing 10-99 peak rooms
- Leisure Travel Sales- group and individual, domestic and international travel
- Business Travel- national and local business account management
- Administrative Team – Support for our business units
- Marketing Team – Graphic Design, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media
- Analysts – Contract, Space & Lead Management, Reporting
The Hiltons of Chicago Sales Complex has many resources available for your use. We want you to have access to what you need to be successful in the market.
Onsite Resources include:
- Revenue Management Team – accessible for quick decisions
- IT Sales Training
- Marketing Team- Planning, Creative, Design, Deployment
- VP Level Involvement
- Annual Recognition & Awards Event
Company Wide Resources include:
- Hilton Sales
- SCOUT – Hilton’s Internal Lead Referral Program
- Choose Chicago Executive Board Members
- Choose Chicago DOSM Chicago Board representation
- Chicago Sports Commission representation
- Global Week of Sales – Bi-Annual Company Wide Sales Initiative